What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bodging an on site pin ...op style !

Sgt GrizZ

Registered
Ex PinballInfo Admin . MIA Brighton Hove beach
Alias
Ive
Asked to check on a South Park (Cooldans old one actually) today for a local op.

Found a flaky switch that needs replacing, and also the middle 'Toilet' target assembly had snapped off its mounting meaning the ball could get stuck on the lip where the target usually protrudes thru playfield .

Haven't got one of those at present so damage limitation .....strung a rubber between the 2 posts behind the targets, its a bit big but its all I had to hand. Still it stops the ball getting hung up. Boom ! And in true op bodge fashion you now can't get multiball started because of the missing target ...but at least you can still play ;) and hey by the time the punter has noticed, the machine has his money and he can go cry to his mommy for all I care :lalala:

My name is GrizZ and I EARNED my operator style bodge fix badge today :thumb:

( It will be fixed asap)

Pic below from ipdb, I forgot to take a picture on site.

south park.jpg

I hope you remembered to un-level (is that a word?) it while you were there, not a proper route pin without a bit of side to side lean :p

I hope you remembered to un-level (is that a word?) it while you were there, not a proper route pin without a bit of side to side lean :p

The Csi in my local bowling alley has one leg leveller much shorter than the others nearly every time I go, I adjust them while I'm there but the next time it's back the way it was !!?! It actually rocks when you rest your hands on it....

Back
Top Bottom