What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BM 66 SLE

The SLE???? I would hazard maybe one... Even @Neil McRae got the LE.

After our chat last night, I would reccomend you go for a Premium first, or an LE if you must. The SLE is going to be a tonne of money now.

I bought an official uk premium originally so there’s at least 1 of those floating about maybe 2. At least a couple of le’s and 1 SLe to I think

LE here 😁.

528175C4-9021-4A24-BCA0-94AF8CDD56C2.jpeg

I know of 3 LEs I sold one on to a member on here, a local mate has one and I’ve done protectors for another pinfo guy.
there’s maybe more LEs but I’ve personally only seen one in the flesh that was at ChrisBs.

Why did you sell
Short version was bought as everyone said it’s a must have and best thing ever.
As with almost all my pins I played a premium before buying and quite liked it.
In the home it just frustrated me due to depth and balls hard shots and the little fella hated it as he couldn’t easily get a multiball.
pins are marmite and this was just not for me and never got played.
The majority on here will tell you the opposite but one mans meat and all that.
However it is a thing of beauty

One here as well
image.jpg

Attachments

• CB230029-9887-4B4D-93F1-89032B2BD2BA.jpeg
    CB230029-9887-4B4D-93F1-89032B2BD2BA.jpeg
    77.9 KB · Views: 46
I'm sure you said you need to move a machine on as AIQ has now arrived, correct me if I'm wrong? And no I don't want a TOM.

Kinda a stupid point, but yeah I have one.... Premium though. I wobbled on selling it at one point, now not overly worried. I think I know where two others are, premium @MartinY and @Tilt_Birmingham . meaning maybe all but one SLE location known?

IF they are (apparently they are) they will be "edition" ones, like Catwoman edition we discussed last night.

So maybe next logical would be Joker? Or Robin?

I sold my sle to a private customer who is not part of this community
Electrocoin did have one super le but I doubt we will ever see that

Short version was bought as everyone said it’s a must have and best thing ever.
As with almost all my pins I played a premium before buying and quite liked it.
In the home it just frustrated me due to depth and balls hard shots and the little fella hated it as he couldn’t easily get a multiball.
pins are marmite and this was just not for me and never got played.
The majority on here will tell you the opposite but one mans meat and all that.
However it is a thing of beauty

I sold mine to col, as it got on my nerves eventually. Just found the games too long and suffering from the same issue as games like lotr. 2 hour games and after you fail to reach the end by 1 item you don’t bother turning it back on again. ‘Can’t be bothered to wade through all this **** again to get back to the previous achievement’. I’m sure there’s plenty who don’t agree with this either 😆

NIB SLE here

LE/SLE Topper here

Back
Top Bottom