What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blues Brothersā€¦ but by HomePin

Because most modern pins have electronic knockers, and 'man cave' owners, who aren't interested in pinball, want the more authentic knocker.

I doubt most man cave owners even know what a knocker is, or care about them. Such a strange selling point šŸ˜„

How about "featuring music from Blues Brother" "TWO SPINNERS, ONE POP" etcšŸ˜„

I doubt most man cave owners even know what a knocker is, or care about them. Such a strange selling point šŸ˜„

Made with tripple ply

Iā€™m sure most man cave owners know exactly what a ā€˜knockerā€™ isā€¦ ;)

I was elucidating what I assume was Mikeā€™s reasoning. No cheap synthesised knockers on his pins :D

ā€œA fun, nostalgic 70s-style pinball machine with rippable spinners and dynamic pop bumper action!ā€ ā€œCustomisable with your favourite Bluesā€™ Brothers music!ā€

Last edited:
Come on HomePin. It is 2024. We are not all neanderthal creatures with zero respect to women. All a bit too 1976.

@VeeMonroe - I doubt anyone in Tiawan is well paid except for the top few percent.

Obviously he is only interested in supplying to man caves with apes enjoying the latest copy of razzle and getting drunk on 3 litre bottles of supermarket lager.

As has been said before by Mike - this is not our market!

Do not forget - with prices - it is okay being quoted 5000 dollars/euros whatever. But the game is not even made yet. It is a prototype. Once add transportation costs, the growing price of materials, UK VAT and other customs charges I think it would be at least Ā£6K.

He doesnt have any of the rights for the music I would guess - as you need to add it yourself. This is another thing you need to consider if you site it. Do you have the rights to do this (answer is no).

I read someone is rebuilding a Thunderbirds pinball, with new translite and different code. That would be worth seeing.

The UK importer of HomePin is still quoting the pre-discounted price for a Spinal Tap. Have nothing against David but I hope he has not got more than a couple on order.

Come on HomePin. It is 2024. We are not all neanderthal creatures with zero respect to women. All a bit too 1976.

@VeeMonroe - I doubt anyone in Tiawan is well paid except for the top few percent.

Obviously he is only interested in supplying to man caves with apes enjoying the latest copy of razzle and getting drunk on 3 litre bottles of supermarket lager.

As has been said before by Mike - this is not our market!

Do not forget - with prices - it is okay being quoted 5000 dollars/euros whatever. But the game is not even made yet. It is a prototype. Once add transportation costs, the growing price of materials, UK VAT and other customs charges I think it would be at least Ā£6K.

He doesnt have any of the rights for the music I would guess - as you need to add it yourself. This is another thing you need to consider if you site it. Do you have the rights to do this (answer is no).

I read someone is rebuilding a Thunderbirds pinball, with new translite and different code. That would be worth seeing.

The UK importer of HomePin is still quoting the pre-discounted price for a Spinal Tap. Have nothing against David but I hope he has not got more than a couple on order.
Well put, my thoughts exactly.

It would be far more interesting if home pin focused solely on recreating hard to find parts or doing rubbish parts great. Which you did say previously.

Building a machine is difficult but I'm guessing there 3 or 4 disciplines at play, which most people will only be good at one, and only a handful at more than one.

Back
Top Bottom