What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Blue translucent targets

paddythegreek

Site Supporter
Alias
Ken
Phil and Andy don’t have these in stock and neither do the usual European suspects.
It’s for Gilligan’s Island. B-12912-10 is the complete assy no I only need one to get it playing but I’d like 3 to replace em all.
Any ideas anyone. Yea Marco have them as a last resort.
6E06ED90-430A-4190-888B-A0F6B01E982C.jpeg
Ken

Thanks. I’d spotted them earlier but after logging in and ordering some the PayPal log in on my phone kept going round n round so I gave up.
Just tried again and they are €15 dearer than they were earlier but still it won’t connect my PayPal.
I’ll try off a laptop tomorrow.

Yea I’d even looked at going down that route but don’t have a riveter to secure them onto the existing targets

I’ve managed to locate a used target and tbh this broken one of mine needs “the last rites“ it’s that far gone. Thanks for your offer anyway

As you’re more knowledgable than me on these matters I presume WH20 are the same as GI.
Just looked on ipdb. I can see white targets like on GI but Can’t see any translucent blue.

Back
Top Bottom