What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Blackout £570

domlouis

Registered
10 Years
Bought this off The Seeker on this forum back in January 2016 as nobody wanted it and it was destined for eBay. But I have left it with him until the summer as I am still building the man cave. If you look up on Courtney's list, it is one of the loaned out machine. I think The Seeker bought it from someone else on the forum too. Search the threads and you should be able to find it. I need to sell it now as my grand plan of buying machines without telling her is backfiring - I have too many machines and I need to get rid of at least one.
Anyway, because it has never made to mine, I have never seen the machine so I can't tell you anything about it, other than what was in The Seeker's original sale advert:

"The game is in full working order with additional back glass and rotten dog cpu comes complete with original cabinet artwork to boot.The game has a brand new set of chrome legs which really sets it off."

I have re-attached the pictures that were on his sale thread below.

I bought it for £570 and that's what I like to get for it.

Thanks for looking.

Dom

Attachments

• image.jpeg.jpg
    image.jpeg.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 108
  • image1.jpeg.jpg
    image1.jpeg.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 104
  • image3.jpeg.jpg
    image3.jpeg.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 104