What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

black ..

You can change the theme in your preferences. The default is "Dark" which is what I'm guessing you're using but I use the other one (xenforo I think) which is blue.

Wowzer just changed over as well, need my shades to view it after being in the dark all this time!! :)

Also noticed that for some reason my time zone was set to Monrovia, Reykjavik - how did that happen :eek:

My intention was to create an identical white, however there were issues.....

... The style needs updating anyhow (running on an old release), we'll have to see how it goes... Maybe that will sort the issues i had

Wowzer just changed over as well, need my shades to view it after being in the dark all this time!! :)

Also noticed that for some reason my time zone was set to Monrovia, Reykjavik - how did that happen :eek:
Because you live in "The Shire"
From memory that's in Middle Earth isn't it ?

Tis dark in them there Hobbit holes!!

white too bright for me and was going to change it back but looks like it has happened automatically :thumbs:

I see a red door (white screen) and I want to paint it black. black, black I want to paint it black. Thing thats how the song goes ;)

Back
Top Bottom