What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Black Rose

JMP

Site Supporter
Recently stripped down and refurbished; under playfield mechs stripped down, cleaned, new sleeves etc. Upper playfield dismantled and rebuilt, cleaned/polished throughout, new rubbers etc. Playfield, translight and DMD all good. Some LED's fitted. NVRAM installed.

Outer polished legs, new chrome levellers and bolts. Cab lettering painstakingly re-painted and now in very nice, fully working condition all round.

Only negative points are a few dinks in the metal side rails and lockdown bar fire button doesn't work as needs a new ribbon cable switch from US (or custom switch fitted). I never bothered as flipper buttons operate the same trigger in each mode and to fire the cannon.

Will no doubt miss it once gone (as I did my last one) but space & £ needed for other things.

Looking for £1,450 before Ebay. Ta.

s14.postimg.org_ybxu0675t_WP_20161030_19_17_28_Pro.jpg

s21.postimg.org_jd5hrhc87_WP_20161030_19_17_36_Pro.jpg

s17.postimg.org_n2znrbie7_WP_20161030_19_17_57_Pro.jpg

s14.postimg.org_rc0heqku9_WP_20161030_19_18_03_Pro.jpg

s11.postimg.org_rr8ehkzur_WP_20161030_19_17_48_Pro.jpg

This machine is in great condition, your not going to get another like it John!

Your going to miss her when she's gone, but you know that already.

We all know that there's more to life than pinball, even though it's an important part of our lives.

Good luck with the sale.

This machine is in great condition, your not going to get another like it John!

Your going to miss her when she's gone, but you know that already.

We all know that there's more to life than pinball, even though it's an important part of our lives.

Good luck with the sale.

Thanks Chris. But it's one that is obtainable again (the others aren't so much)..... so gets the chop to fund a new boiler. :tut:

Back
Top Bottom