What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Black Rose

roadshow16

Registered
Alias
CMP
Considering moving on a few pins. Thought I wold see if there is any interest here.

Looking for £1100 for Black Rose, nice condition playfield, faded cab. Been at my school but hasn't seen a load of action, plays nicely. It hasn't been shopped, as its still at my school. I apologise in advance if any of the images are the wrong way around, I seem to have trouble with that!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 76
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 76
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 73
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 84
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 75
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 73
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 73
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 74
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 69
Considering moving on a few pins. Thought I wold see if there is any interest here.

Looking for £1100 for Black Rose, nice condition playfield, faded cab. Been at my school but hasn't seen a load of action, plays nicely. It hasn't been shopped, as its still at my school. I apologise in advance if any of the images are the wrong way around, I seem to have trouble with that!
Is this still for sale? I would like to play it first. Where are you based? I am in Kendal Cumbria

Craig is in Bristol area but has just flown out of the UK this morning and will be back in a couple of weeks time...!

Sorry to those who had declared an interest in my Black Rosé, I went away to Thailand for a month, but I'm back now and the machine is still available so get in touch, Cheers, Craig

Back
Top Bottom