What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Black Knight £1500

andy

Site Supporter
For sale is my Black Knight - I’d describe it as a working project so please read the details:

It has been recently brought out of dry storage where it’s been for several years.

It has a brand new replacement CPU (https://nvram.weebly.com/wms-3-7.html, bought last year and not used in anything else) and it powers up and plays a game.

The displays are all bright and strong, even though they don’t look right in the pics.

The cabinet is pretty good for the age, there are a few dings and there’s some damage on the front right corner though this is largely covered by the leg!

The playfield looks to have been mylared from new and I think will clean up really well.

The backglass is pretty good though there is some flaking.

The plastics are generally ok but some are cracked, esp. the one above the ball lock.

Sound and speech had issues but is now correct following replacement boards and roms.

Apart from the sound issue it needs a good clean, rerubbering, a few replacement bulbs, flippers probably need rebuilding etc etc, so I think ‘working project’ sums it up quite well, there is definitely no guarantee at all with it though I’m afraid so please bear that in mind if you’re thinking about buying!

Price now £1500

Collection or using Martin both fine.

Last edited:
Sorry problems with image size so have had to crop the pics - can take more tomorrow if required!

IMG_2857.jpeg
IMG_2856.jpeg
IMG_2855.jpeg
IMG_2854.jpeg
IMG_2853.jpeg
IMG_2849.jpeg

Last edited:
Bump - and price reduction to £1500 :cool:

Since the original listing it’s had replacement sound and speech boards and new speech roms and that seems to have solved the sound issues :thumbs:

Otherwise the game is still as originally listed :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom