Site Supporter
Available to rent from July 31st (take away after tournament on 30th at a push

Collection nuneaton or with martin

7 month rental until end February 24

£700 with renter to cover transport one way

If renter has own transport then rental is £580

Established members of forum please

20230711_173135.jpg

Played this for the 1st time on Saturday.
What a surprisingly good game, always overlooked it before but really enjoyed it an quite different from the other modern stern in the row.

Played this a fair bit yesterday, made me realize how much I prefer the pro over the prem/LE. All working and playing well, good fun, hard!
Seems to be a title that gets overlooked it seems.
Definitely rising up my wanted list 😀

I had my prem for about 6 months which is pretty long for my collection. Great game with amazing sound+video assets, something that Stern don't always deliver on! Rules are pretty simple like my TNA it's an addictive game.

I didn't gel with the LE l had but played a pro at pinfest and decided to wait for one. Still prefer the original. I'm old . Bk was the first new out box l played . Arrived at the pavilion arcade Burham on sea whilst l was playing firepower. I was 13. Staff set it up and l got the second game. All 5 (yes FIVE) balls flew down the middle but eventually l mastered it. Clocked one in Seaton whilst following the radio one roadshow, and on one of my own in my 20s. Current one nobody has topped 3 million. It's a right mean bustard

From a poor player’s point of view, the shots are all there in front of you but hitting them is easier said than done.
But didn’t leave me frustrated at all.
Great looking playfield.

I didn't gel with the LE l had but played a pro at pinfest and decided to wait for one. Still prefer the original. I'm old . Bk was the first new out box l played . Arrived at the pavilion arcade Burham on sea whilst l was playing firepower. I was 13. Staff set it up and l got the second game. All 5 (yes FIVE) balls flew down the middle but eventually l mastered it. Clocked one in Seaton whilst following the radio one roadshow, and on one of my own in my 20s. Current one nobody has topped 3 million. It's a right mean bustard
I still haven’t beat the 2.5 mil factory high score on my original LE, the only pin that’s done this to me!
Mine is steep and fast😎😈

Played this for the 1st time on Saturday.
What a surprisingly good game, always overlooked it before but really enjoyed it an quite different from the other modern stern in the row.
Yeh, I played this recently love it, especially the call outs telling you your stupid :)

Its now on my want to own list. (after I get board with my next machine)

Back
Top Bottom