What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Black Knight 2000, trade or sale

DRD

Registered
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

We are having major building work, and I am out of space. Now in the insulated, warm garage and this game deserves better than this

This very clean game was renovated by @kevlar . Withstood a day of Midlands League play earlier this year without missing a beat

The good
@kevlar extensively renovated this with a range of new parts, new plastics, flipper rebuilds etc
Amazingly fresh cabinet, lovely unfaded colours. Minor dings only. Best one I have seen
Plays really sweetly, I went through it. @ronsplooter and I also tweaked it before the league meeting
Displays bright with no missing lines
Mylar has been pulled on the upper playfield without causing any damage
Really nice backglass, no peeling or cracking
Very low magna save wear, which is highly unusual with these
Variety of spare plastics, sheet of overlays for inserts, magna save overlay
I installed three new williams logo flipper bats and superbands

The bad
Mylar on the main playfield has bubbled
Minor dings to the cab and head
Cracked ramp
One cracked plastic
Very minor scratches to backglass

Asking £1,000 for it [price dropped to £900]

Last edited:
Why is this still up for sale and not had any comments left?

I've play the real table once before and lots on TPA and thought it's a must have at sometime (no money just now, the boss has just been told about the clock I'm waiting on:tut:).

The music on this is alone is worth buying the pin for, in my opinion.

Play it loud and play it proud!!!

Played this at David's league meet a couple of months ago, I was quite taken in by it then.

But with another machine incoming soonish and wondering where I'm going to put it, I have to restrain myself.

Somebody please buy this, put me out of my misery (and the Funhouse in the other thread :rolleyes:).

Played this at David's league meet a couple of months ago, I was quite taken in by it then.

But with another machine incoming soonish and wondering where I'm going to put it, I have to restrain myself.

Somebody please buy this, put me out of my misery (and the Funhouse in the other thread :rolleyes:).
Surely there is space in your 1/4 mile like long garage Mark ? ;)

I have now put this on pinball owners so am open to offers

Great machine, owned this particular one between Kev & David

Bump, price drop to £900

Would prefer to sell, but as bulk of building work nearly over I would consider trades against it plus or minus cash

My Fathom and Scared Stiff both await major refurbs so only interested in very good condition games:

Medusa, Whirlwind, High Speed (1986), Earthshaker, Roadshow, ACDC premium

Must resist, played at Play Glasgow and confirmed that this pin is on my wanted list but I need to try and keep the wife happy for a bit before buying more. :tut:

Thanks whoever is buying it, you've saved me from an interesting conversation with the boss tonight.

Back
Top Bottom