What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Black Hole

Ads Nems

Site Supporter
Alias
Adam
My collection is all 90’s pins but I can’t stop playing Black Hole on pinball arcade! There’s something really good about this early 80’s pin

Done a bit of digging around and understand there are different versions with the export one not having as many features in the back board or sounds.

Not sure how common or rare these are. Does anyone have one of these in their collection? I would love to play the real deal. And maybe one for sale ?

I have a black hole export but I have the Usa sound board in it so I have full speech but not the animated backglass. I have not had it running for 3 years. I bought all brand new boards for it but not got round to fitting. Where are you in the uk?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome game,had mine years.It took me 18months to find one.By that I mean to find ANY one.The one I got wasn't even for sale.The old ukpinball group knw I was after one and @Grizz amongst others noticed it in the background of a taf for sale,nagged the guy the rest is history.
Re versions yes us has infinity backbox and speech export dont.East to retrofit speech,mine has it and is a must

Last edited:
That’s a great find by Grizz and persistence!

I’m in Watford so just north of London.
It does look like an awesome game ! Would love to get one in my collection . What would one of them in decent condition even go for?

My favourite Gottlieb game. Like HH they sold well in the UK but at around ten years old operators dumped them. Brought in 4 from Jersey as part of a raid in the 90s

Back
Top Bottom