What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Black Hole

Matt Adams

Site Supporter
Gottlieb Black Hole

Great machine but I have to move a couple on.

Brought from this forum for £1100 non-working since then the following has been purchased and fitted from the Pinball Resource
  • New B-L-A-C-K & H-O-L-E drop targets
  • Full upper playfield plastic set
  • 6 x new flipper bats
  • New flipper linkages
  • Complete rubber set
  • New stand-up targets
  • New legs (correct Gottlieb ones) and bolts
  • New star posts including double ones
  • New lane dividers
  • New bulbs
  • Blue pop bumper Mylar protectors (clear Mylar on one that was in reasonable condition)
  • New balls
  • All new bulbs in the backbox including the blinking ones
In addition a Pascal board has been fitted replacing all the original circuit boards

It has been completely stripped (both playfields), cleaned and reassembled with new parts and the Pascal board fitted, it didn’t work straight away but thanks to Poibug finding an unconnected cable and re-pining a couple of connecters its been faultless ever since. All the original boards (untested) are included.

The cabinet is a little tatty but considering the age not bad, all the displays work perfectly and the back glass is in great shape.

Fantastic game with 3-ball multiball, if you ever get it!

Stands me in £1400 and I would ideally like to get somewhere near that so let’s go for that as a start price and see where we get ;)

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG
7.JPG
8.JPG
9.JPG

Now that's a pin you won't come across often in such nice condition. A classic machine.

Wow! What a beut! If space and loot were not questions we need to ask....here is the perfect solution a black hole! Love it. Whoever bags this is fortuitous indeed. How many hours did I spend on one of these at Great Yarmouth sea front. On my school summer holidays. :cool::thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom