What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bitcoin for pinball

Russ you've no idea how right you are and its pretty much what happened to a work colleague of mine.

I worked for a company called COLT Telecom, I was there from the start, we all got 15000 options at £2.75 in 1996, company did a share split a couple of years later so it became 60,000 options at £0.68. The COLT share price peaked around £46 but we still had a few months of vesting to go. the day my shares vested I sold at £39. my colleague said "nah I'm not selling the price will go back up", next two days it goes down to £30, "nah its going to go back up", some time after he sold at ten quid something.

I was actually close to doing what he did but was lucky in that I needed cash to buy a house at the time after that I decided there and then when in the black sell - free money is free money and with every share since award thats exactly what I've done.

Neil.
Ouch for your friend but still made some $$$ :)

If you're hodling for a few years you might want to consider putting it into something like BlockFi where you earn 6% interest. They're also launching a credit card that pays out 1.5% in BTC too. Do your own research to make sure you're comfortable that it's reputable of course, but from what I've seen it looks pretty legit.

And here's a referral code that earns us both a whopping $10 BTC if you are interested : https://blockfi.com/?ref=f6336556
Iv read about them, what is there business model how are they making profit by paying out interest on BTC?

Back
Top Bottom