What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bit of an ask I know, but here goes

DUBious

Registered
Alias
Darren
Hi experts... so my new to me pin will be here on May 8th thanks to Ged the healer offering to deliver and set it up for me... top fella. I’m still building my man cave but when finished, I’m thinking about the following.

id like to have a camera either within the play field looking up the board, or above looking down if that’s not feasible, and also have a dmd sender to send dmd images to a second screen. Ideally I’d like it to rotate between camera video and dmd.

so anyone ever done this or is it a pipe dream ?

thanks in advance
Darren

I was more thinking having the camera mounted inside the play field though, there are some pretty small webcams nowadays

Probably the actual camera part you need inside a webcam would do ? Laptops have webcams w/o all the plastic "baggage" on them ?
Exactly, there are some spy cams on eBay that are tiny but 1080p that would be ideal, and could easily be mounted on the spotlight type mount. I believe it’s feasible to have 2-3 of these cameras inside the play field, then send the video to a separate screen (a bit like a cctv monitor) so different angles can be seen on a larger screen elsewhere in the room, the using the dmd extender, that info can also be shown.

Back
Top Bottom