What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Thank You

ronsplooter

Site Supporter
Alias
Chris
Just wanted to say a big thanks to Phil Dixon for hosting this afternoons midlands league meet. I had a great time playing some fantastic condition pins. Never played BDK before but absolutely loved it. I think I had a shocker on all but a couple of machines so I don't think I'll be troubling the scorers.
smile-1.png

It was a great afternoon and really well attended, once again massive thanks to Phil. See you at the Christmas Cracker in a couple of weeks.

Hear hear. Loads of machines that I've never played before. Absolutely *loved* Radical. It's ramptistically looptastic. Sincere thanks to Phil for opening up for such a wonderful collection of machines.

I was well ****ed off to find that it fell on a weekend when i had the kids (and have to take em back at 2pm) else would have been there myself, since Phil's Meets are always excellent.

I'm just consoling myself with the Christmas Cracker in a few weeks
smile-1.png

Yup cheers Phil, never before have so many machines and people been packed into such space
biggrin-1.png

Back
Top Bottom