What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Guns on eBay!

Low feedback seller. Avoid unless you live nearby and can see the thing.

Big Guns is not a sought after game. Top end system 11s are 1500 or so.

But 700 to 900 quid maybe for a decent Big Guns ?

That looks like yet another scam to me, like the Apollo on ebay atm. I would definitely want to see the game before considering bidding on it.

If it is genuine and someone buys it I have some NOS plastics for this game

That looks like yet another scam to me, like the Apollo on ebay atm. I would definitely want to see the game before considering bidding on it.

If it is genuine and someone buys it I have some NOS plastics for this game
Out of interest, what makes you suspect the Apollo is a scam (assuming you mean the EM at £556).

was on before and attracted 23 bids up to £935 https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-...843667?hash=item5d91aaba53:g:-LoAAOSwpIZdc1th
but then reappeared immediately by what appears to be the same seller but with a different account https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Apollo-wiliams-pinball-machine-great-working-order-with-original-keys-1969/372770909709

seller has zero feedback

description says will despatch by Royal Mail 2nd class post for £2.90

It may not be a scam but it smells of one - as always with these things I would go and see it before bidding - £550 is a lot of money to lose!

I am aware that some people have had bargains by taking a chance on games which looked like scams but turned out to be genuine - but this doesn't look worth the risk to me

It's not even a particularly good game imo, I had one years ago and was disappointed.

It's also very tall, I think it's about 6 inches taller than a wpc game...it looms!

I have talked to the seller and he wants £1600 for it (it is on facebook, and he has confirmed it is his listing)
So expect for the bidding to go up!!

That Big Guns IS A BIG CON! Steer well clear people. It is being "shill bidded" to death! Look at the bidding and all the bidders bidding it up have zero feedback. I did make a couple of bids but immediately was outbid by another newly registered "bidder"
I asked for pics of the Boards, playfield and inside and none were forthcoming. That machine is as bent as a boomerang! AVOID But at least it will be posted to you for £1.70 letter post Martin Beat that!!

Who even wants a big guns anyway? One of the few games that I wouldn't have even if it was free

Back
Top Bottom