What's new

Wanted BIG GAME

Shigg

Registered
Just looking to see if anyone has a Stern Big Game they would like to part with. Not looking for a restoration project, but equally it doesn't need to be in collectors condition either. Just want to be able to play this game!

Tbh I have no idea what the going rate is for Big Game, so if anyone could offer any guidance on the current market rate that would be much appreciated.

Alternatively if anyone would be interested in doing a loan/swap for a month or two, I have a great Batman Forever machine that you could take in exchange.

there are not a lot of classic Sterns about. they tend to drip onto ebay occasionally and strangley they are often the rarer titles. there was a viper a few years back. meteor and galaxy were the best sellers. ive got a lightning somewhere Im undecided on keep wise. was very annoyed to miss out on Eddie Moles Iron Maiden but they was quite a queue for that one.

@steve brum thanks for the info. Any idea what I would expect to pay if one came up?

Turns out that Big Game was the only pinball machine in the neighborhood when my brothers wife was growing up, and she spent many, many happy hours as a teenager in the local Italian club where the machine lived trying to master the game. When I was showing her my latest machine she went misty eyed reminiscing about playing with her friends, and they still talk about it when they get together. If I could get one at a reasonable price I'd get it for her as a surprise.

would be real pot luck. I had one back in the 90s but long gone. have never seen one on UK ebay or at a UK event. you may be looking to Europe to find one. any old stern is going to be hard to source. they are guys on here with old sterns like Galaxy and Seawitch (myself and Will /ivan/Matt) etc but unlike the Ballly and Williams games of these era there weren't many to start with (apart from meteor and galaxy)

Back
Top Bottom