What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Big buck hunter / Hook / Frankenstein / LW3 / Dracula

russdx1

Site Supporter
Alias
russdx
Playing this loads on Xbox one lol and really liking it! How much do they go for these days?

Have a nice NBAFB could swap against?

The theme will put a lot of folk off and keep the price low. Bottom end of modern Sterns would be my guess. 2k ?

When I have played it, and ignored the dead deers, I thought it was a well designed game.

Yeah I’m really like the rules and layout, audio, artwork, dots whole package really. Bit bored of NBAFB now.

It’s a better game than most give credit for. Not the deepest rule set but quite fun. Buck can be troublesome as the design was done by Steve Wonder.

Check out Karl Deangelo on twitch.tv/iepinball

Who is currently trying to get to the wizard mode - epic fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BBH was my first Stern and I really enjoyed it. I miss it a bit, but as above, it’s not the deepest game in the home environment.

However, for £2k, it’s a lot of fun with great call outs and some good shots.

With the theme most people miss that it is actually based on a hunting video game, not hunting itself!

So, about £2k - £2.5k if you want one.

I think wsm pier had one in pretty grim condition wonder if they would sell :D

Thanks guys.

Sooo does any one have one they wanna swap with a NBAFB plus some cash?

Watching that above stream, how is he doing the DMD no way that’s a camera on the DMD it’s like he’s tapped into the machines dmd cable and then rendering it in twitch some how?? Never seen that before.

Dr pinball DMD to HDMI thingy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

We sold a nice one to, about two years ago now I reckon....cannot remember how much for think it was £1.6k...
Back then there was a fair few coming up for sell...but none recently. Perhaps because compared with its contemporaries it’s cheap and you may as well keep it.... hope you find one soon doode.....NFP. Here are a few pictures....
EC0C3FC2-E23F-40E5-BB32-843505FF3BB5.jpeg
4F990B6B-556B-44EF-82D9-B58BF83A2E26.jpeg
F93B0BFF-4BC9-4272-BDDB-57DF5FB3EFDD.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi @russdx1 No it sold a long while back! (See original post).
Hi @Big Phil . It was either you Phil, or Lee? @lee riley cannot remember now to much of an ole duffer......
Hated the theme personally, but the game was pretty good. The wizard mode was frantic and cool, if you cut the mustard in wizard the rewards were plenty, fail and wonder what the wizz was all about......I would waste shoots hitting pappy’s porch because I loved the sound effects and his comical call outs....🤣

Be warned it is a hard game. It came out around the same time as Avatar And both were designed for short game times. I found mine a hard game to love. Not a dreadful game but
I just got frustrated with it.

Be warned it is a hard game. It came out around the same time as Avatar And both were designed for short game times. I found mine a hard game to love. Not a dreadful game but
I just got frustrated with it.

Yeah, I agree with that a bit. For me, I loved the video game and the pinball is a load of fun, but I wouldn’t have it has my only pin or even in a two pin collection.

It can be brutal and I am an average player on a good day!

Let’s track them all down :D

My brother has contacts with wsm pier and will ask if they will sell that one but from memory it was in pretty rough condition but might clean up nicely?

The WSM pins are only slightly better condition wise than the ones that fell into the mud below when it burnt down.

Back
Top Bottom