What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Big buck hunter / Hook / Frankenstein / LW3 / Dracula

There is a chap on Facebook looking for an NBA fastbreak to buy. Could be an easy sale Russ.

thanks for heads up, dude on here is first in line as I promised hehe, trying to find the new pin before I get rid of one :)

Iv also been kicked out my office which is a bit annoying and gotta put them in another room but maybe I can put three in there?? :D

@robertlucas1970 had one but cannot remember who bought it ?

I cant remember who had this now, think it went for £2300, but I did spend £500 on it making it look and play nice.

IMG_20190531_193126989.jpg

IMG_20190531_193151641.jpg

Friday bump for a Hook, Frankenstein or Big Buck Hunter

I know your out there :D

Bumpy bump, must be some hooks out there looking for a new home??

Good shout :) not sure I can drag my GF down to Southampton again for a pin lol. Will see how high bids go but looks a bit beat from photos?

Thing is with modern eBay fees considered they will probably lose £100 - £300 whatever they sell it for, so the prices on there have to be higher than normal.

Thing is with modern eBay fees considered they will probably lose £100 - £300 whatever they sell it for, so the prices on there have to be higher than normal.

Yeah hate fleeBay. So much better if people can sell here for a more realistic price. I’d go get it for £1k :D

A minor detail but it's in Littlehampton, about 50 miles and a county over:cool: I agree though not worth it. The cab looks well beat and something funny going on with that bracket by the top right flasher.

Where are the Hook's these days? Are people appreciating and hanging onto them (like me 😛) or they've been weeded out of the community.

Good luck with the search ☠

Still on the lookout for

Big Buck Hunter
Frankenstein
Hook
Dracula
Lethal Weapon 3

Got a LW3 that’s coming up for sale if your interested Scarborough N Yorkshire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully seeing a LW3 in wales on sat if does not work out will give you a shout :)

Back
Top Bottom