What's new

No Longer Available Better than manny,s artwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee ellison

Lee9168
Just been cleaning the shed out and pulled this mdf from it. Looked out the kitchen window a few hours after and noticed this bueatifull bit of art I had created while refurb ink my TAF , a while ago. , I think it looks better than nannies " commissioned masterpiece". Open to offers. ;):thumbs:
image.jpg

Just been cleaning the shed out and pulled this mdf from it. Looked out the kitchen window a few hours after and noticed this bueatifull bit of art I had created while refurb ink my TAF , a while ago. , I think it looks better than nannies " commissioned masterpiece". Open to offers. ;):thumbs:View attachment 10507
Love it lee!!!

It's a fair offer judge , I might hold out for a bit more. , If not I might hang it on the wall , Nice centre piece to my new games room when we get moved ;):thumbs:
Totally understand Lee, really want this but fear that someone will do the dirty and offer higher, I could throw in a few mods also or even my MMr LE if that might swing it? cash waiting, won't mess you around.

Totally understand Lee, really want this but fear that someone will do the dirty and offer higher, I could throw in a few mods also or even my MMr LE if that might swing it? cash waiting, won't mess you around.
I,m still not sure , Think I,ll keep ahold of it till I get to refurb my FT. , might be able to add a few more colours to it , then I think the Tate gallery will want to have a look at it :eek:

More manny bashing?
I don,t see any " bashing" going on here ! Just a bit of light hearted fun. I am a big fan of manny,s work. If we did not have a bit of a laugh , half the threads on here would not exist , also I am sure manny was not " serious". When he placed his " commissioned pieces of art on ebay, I think it was all tongue in cheek. Just like my thread . You can,t keep everyone happy. .

Maybe I was wrong but I thought he was offended the last time and didn't take it tongue in cheek?

I guess I'm just the type that feels 'live and let live'. Or have I smoked too many peace pipes? :confused:

To me it doesn't make the pinball info community look great when we extract the urine publicly from our own. Not too welcoming a scent to new members?

Puff puff puff ;)

Maybe I was wrong but I thought he was offended the last time and didn't take it tongue in cheek?

I guess I'm just the type that feels 'live and let live'. Or have I smoked too many peace pipes? :confused:

To me it doesn't make the pinball info community look great when we extract the urine publicly from our own. Not too welcoming a scent to new members?

Puff puff puff ;)

Maybe I was wrong , I,m sorry if this offends him , but as I said I love his work on the pins themselves , But unless he sees it different , he could not have been serious with his pieces of art. It must have been tongue in cheek , or maybe I,m living on another planet , not the other way around. :cuckoo:

I don,t see any " bashing" going on here ! Just a bit of light hearted fun. I am a big fan of manny,s work. If we did not have a bit of a laugh , half the threads on here would not exist , also I am sure manny was not " serious". When he placed his " commissioned pieces of art on ebay, I think it was all tongue in cheek. Just like my thread . You can,t keep everyone happy. .

Maybe so Lee. I just think that with the history on here of Manny related discussions , that this sort of post can only ever invite yet more discussion/opinions which to be honest does nobody any favours.

And as for taking things too serious .....we all on here spend insane amounts of time/money/energy on what is basically a big toy involving smacking a ball around a piece of wood. I think our collective seriousness-o-meter is f*cked :)

I like to think of manny as the 'Maserati' of the refurb world - so, you can take your Maserati to the dealer to have a headlight bulb replaced - they do a good job, wash and valet the car whilst you are there, and charge you £500. Or you can go to your independent dealer, and pay £100. Or you can do it yourself, and it costs £2.50 ;) :)

Manny is the Maserati of the pinball world! In your terms you go to the high end garage who give a better service in stead of a second rate garage wher you pay get it back and find wrinkles or dents in your pride & joys body work, with workman ship that will fall apart in a couple of months. Or yep you can do it your self but can you!

Ask anyone of Mannys clients on the quality of work, you get what you pay for Paul simple as that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom