What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best way to update Hobbit

PAX

Site Supporter
Alias
Paul Woollard
Tried a couple of times to download and install latest code but failed each time.
Any ideas?
Cheers

The download. Got to do the full install.
Will give it another go, may well be my laptop

Check the memory stick is formatted correctly. Needs to be FAT32

I seem to remember you need another software package on JJP (I could be remembering that wrong though). I assume you are following the JJP instructions?

Reactions: PAX
Yeah, I think it's that UNETBOOTIN utility which I'm having the issue with.

I'm assuming I have to download the utility to laptop and then download the update, then save the update to USB?
Cheers

Posted today - and there _was_ something wierd with the image. But i managed to get a good image.

you will get a usb stick in the post - power off the game stick the stick in a USB port on the game (some JJP games have a Bluetooth dongle near the coin box I usually unplug this to do upgrades or you can find an empty socket on the main board (which is where you want to stick that wifi dongle I told you to order)

power the game on and it should do the install automatically.

with this uograde and the usb dongle the game will get updates from the internet by its self (assuming there are anymore updates!). But you will also get Scorbit and achievements which will Lee you busy!

Neil

Reactions: JT.
And don’t forget to take the usb stick out when the update is complete!!

Not yet, Pat and his cohorts must be flat out 🥳

Back
Top Bottom