What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Stern pro pin

jonathan

Site Supporter
What do people think is the best Stern pro game?

Godzilla tops the Pinside top 100, but if you only use the pro scores then Maiden is higher up the list.

Using the same metrics Deadpool pro also leapfrogs JP2 pro in the rankings

Stranger things drops from 18th to 97th!

What do people think is the best Stern pro game?

Godzilla tops the Pinside top 100, but if you only use the pro scores then Maiden is higher up the list.

Using the same metrics Deadpool pro also leapfrogs JP2 pro in the rankings

Stranger things drops from 18th to 97th!
Go and play some :)

Genuinely, as per the ratings discussions, Pinside ratings aren’t an exact science.

As one example, I prefer Stranger Things Pro because my pins are in a brightly-lit room and the projections on the Premium would be several big ugly white panels.

Godzilla Pro plays very similar to the Premium - it just lacks the mechs.
A:IQ Pro is easier than the Premium and a bit bare.
JP2 Pro and JP2 Premium are pretty similar.
I haven’t played a Deadpool Prem. I personally don’t like how Deadpool Pro shoots, but it seems I don’t like George Gomez designs.

I’d recommend Godzilla because it appears to appeal to a wide range of people, so you probably can’t go wrong. And, if you don’t like it, it’s easy to resell/trade for something you prefer.

Are you looking exclusively for a new/most recent pro, or anything from the back catalogue? MET pro is a great game

I'm just asking out of interest. Interesting how the rankings change depending on which version of the game it is

Back
Top Bottom