What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best pin music

windoesnot

Site Supporter
Alias
Ian Walmsley
So we've had the worst pin music, lets all be positive now and put forward your best / favourite pin music.

My starter(s) for 10, Creature from the Black Lagoon:

Also, Monster Bash:

Finally, No Good Gofers:

I have a really soft spot for the main theme in Gladiators:

And after 1 lock of Swords of Fury:

Gottlieb 80b's, of which my favourite is probably:

Also, BK2K

I own a few music pins-namely GnR,Metallica,Ramones,but they pale into insignificance against against TX Sector.I am genuinely trying to be neutral here but it is amazing.Robo War,Genesis and even Night Moves are great,there is just summat about sys 80b Gottliebs.Problem is,few have actually heard them so they don't get the kudos they deserve.
Other notable games SOUND wise are,as note BK2K but also Centaur,the reverb and overall sound on that game are amazing.

A few links to various cool pin sounds

It's difficult as newer technologies make it easier,so,imo you have to filter it all out and decide from there.
I guess beauty is in the (ear)of the beholder!!!

Talking of sound best callouts,to me are in LOTR - GIMLI call outs rock!!!

I don't really listen to pin music for pleasure, though I can feel what us annoying. However, when ever some one links TX sector, I always put it on in the background as it is a cracking tune.

Back
Top Bottom