What's new

best bums in pinball

cooldan

i like pizza
hi all

the best bums in pinball. as far as i know, the best bums in pinball are on Rollergames, Goldeneye, and Xenon. in that order. but i am sadly unaware of the many great bums depicted in pinball art before pinball got good, in my opinion, in the DMD era, as i am blinkered to it - if it chimes and drains, or chimes and then dings before draining, then i kinda switch off. that includes the great games from the 80s that have nothing on the playfield but drops and bumpers - really, i think we moved on from those dark days...... so come on fellas, i know that lots of you have an eye for the early games and perhaps some of you may have spotted some fine female form in there. has anyone got any other suggestions please?

this is for serious research for like journalism and stuff. it's not like i'm just some saddo who gets off on it. come on what kind of weirdo do you take me for? anyway the three top bums i know of, so you understand what kind of competition i am talking about your images competing against. yeah, i thought so. no. no, i didn't think that either. yes! and perhaps.

Rollergames bum.JPGGE backglass.JPGXenon.JPG

p.s. yes if anyone wants to do a male bums version please go ahead. yes if anyone wants to accuse me of lechery please go ahead. i admit it. i like the rounded female form. if you prefer other types i'm not discriminating against you, please go ahead and form your own thread. but i don't really want any men's ****s or scrawny alien butts or animals or wierd stuff in this thread, i just want some good old fashioned sexy women's bums. oh god what have i done?

Back
Top Bottom