What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Benny Hillifier

Poibug

Registered
Years ago,when a load of yanks were coming over to pins anon Nick posted a great vid showing him driving in his pin van,around the Hemel Hempstead roundabouts,,to the Benny Hill theme tune.Done,I believe with the Benny Hillifier.

And on pinside,I saw another Benny Hill one

Great!!!

Years ago,when a load of yanks were coming over to pins anon Nick posted a great vid showing him driving in his pin van,around the Hemel Hempstead roundabouts,,to the Benny Hill theme tune.Done,I believe with the Benny Hillifier.

Here it is... wow five years ago now...

Welcoming the IFPA6 contingent to the UK.

I've been around that roundabout a few times, was it actually built as some kind of attraction or something? Something for Hemel to be known for? I can't imagine it actually needed to be like that.

IMO the one in swindon is better. Remember going around each one individually, and then around the whole thing, all in one go in my younger days. Ace fun!! :D

Back
Top Bottom