What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted BELL FRUIT SCORPION 2 BOARD 31-570-002

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Hi all,

Long shot i know however i know some of you dabble in Fruit machines (or who have friends that dabble in fruit machines!)

Am looking for a Scorpion 2 MPU, Part code 31-570-002 (Issue 8 but any issue would do!)...

Anyone know of someone with one for sale (preferably tested working!)

Thanks
Paul

Hi all,

Long shot i know however i know some of you dabble in Fruit machines (or who have friends that dabble in fruit machines!)

Am looking for a Scorpion 2 MPU, Part code 31-570-002 (Issue 8 but any issue would do!)...

Anyone know of someone with one for sale (preferably tested working!)

Thanks
Paul
Hi Paul,
Almost a year... But did you manage to solve the above problem or find a new MPU?
I have the same machine but still looking for some info, like manual and how the dip-switches work.

Managed to find a "new" MPU... fixed and reqorked... just havent had time to fit it yet (thank you Covid!)... so dont know wether it worked or not.... yet..

There is a generic manual for scorp 2.... will see if i can dig it out...

There is one on ebay (or was) a few days ago... £120

I used to have a Bell fruit Cops n Robbers and an around the town both scorp 2's ..i do have the workshop manual its 43 pages and 55mb file so tricky to email just been through it and there are no switch/ dip settings I have attached a few images i still have

Attachments

• Cops Error Codes.png
    Cops Error Codes.png
    173.2 KB · Views: 28
  • Cops SW Dips.png
    Cops SW Dips.png
    142.1 KB · Views: 23
  • Cops SW Settings.png
    Cops SW Settings.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 21
  • ATT SW Settings.png
    ATT SW Settings.png
    427.1 KB · Views: 22
Managed to find a "new" MPU... fixed and reqorked... just havent had time to fit it yet (thank you Covid!)... so dont know wether it worked or not.... yet..

There is a generic manual for scorp 2.... will see if i can dig it out...

There is one on ebay (or was) a few days ago... £120
I was able to find 2 mpu boards, not tested, so tested one and didn't work, same battery issue and maybe other problem too. The original mpu, also with leaking battery is now working, I fixed the damaged routing, not like the pro's but worked as well ;)

Would be great if you could find this generic manual!

I missed already another one too on ebay :rolleyes:

I used to have a Bell fruit Cops n Robbers and an around the town both scorp 2's ..i do have the workshop manual its 43 pages and 55mb file so tricky to email just been through it and there are no switch/ dip settings I have attached a few images i still have
That's the sticker missing inside my slots! I'll test it out this evening. Thanks matrixnetuk! Somebody told me already there should be the dipswitch settings inside...
I also do not have any code for emptying the slides, do you have a clue on this?
Could you put the manual on wetransfer? Gmail limit is indeed 25mb. I would be very greatfull! :)

Attachments

• IMG_20210126_215703051.jpg
    IMG_20210126_215703051.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 14
Mr Prosan, if you join the mpumecca fruit machine forum the Scorp2 manual is readily available to download but i think you need to make a small donation to gain access to the downloads
There are loads of members who could also help you with your machine
hope this helps
Cheers
Stef

Hello everyone... I'm currently trying to restore one of these boards which had a leaked battery... I put jumper wires on the broken traces, but I'm still not getting any image. The red and green LED's stay lid, the screen flashes some strange white patterns from time to time but that's it, no lights on the machine work, no sound...
Any ideas what else to test / try ?
Thanks!

Hi, is it possible to get a copy of the manual, to set dipswitches and so for a Scorpion 2? Thanks :)

Ressurrecting this thread :D

@Matrixnetuk - any chance you might still have this file please?? Cant find on MPUMeca at all... and i have a Scorp 2 here with a couple of transistors out that i need to locate and fix!! :(

Just trying to find something with cct diagrams of the Scorp 2 board... 31-570-002

Cheers 👍

Hello everyone... I'm currently trying to restore one of these boards which had a leaked battery... I put jumper wires on the broken traces, but I'm still not getting any image. The red and green LED's stay lid, the screen flashes some strange white patterns from time to time but that's it, no lights on the machine work, no sound...
Any ideas what else to test / try ?
Thanks!
Hello,
I have the same problem.
Did you found a sollution for this issue?

Back
Top Bottom