What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Beatles gold … trying again

Silly me thinking Gold was the top tier one as I nearly replied "why not just get the Bronze version and save some money?"

You'd have to have serious **** you money to get the Platinum or Diamond versions as aren't they all the same except for the cabinet art/backglass?

I've got The Beatles in Germany book that includes a piece of the Star-Club floor. John Lennon may or may not have wiped his Beatle boot on it.

Anything more then 5k is nuts for this game, it’s just a EM with a lcd bolted to it. But will admit it looks nice but don’t see much value there tbh (and I wanted one lol)

Simply not true. A set of ramps does not a game make.

- magnet
- 3 drops
- 2 optics
- spinning disc
- 4 targets
- copious flashers up and down field

If you lift the board and compare to stern pros and sterm prems you'll see that it is much nearer a prem than a pro, in addition to having art blades and powder coated legs, apron and armour

Call outs are a laugh, the visuals very decent, 7 songs, a loop like SW never had, and one of the prettiest playfields around.

Beatles Gold $7,999 (MSRP),, IMDN Premium $7,599 (MSRP), and Munsters Pro $5,999 (MSRP)

Attachments

• Pinside_forum_4853021_2.jpg
    Pinside_forum_4853021_2.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 28
  • Pinside_forum_4853021_1.jpg
    Pinside_forum_4853021_1.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 27
  • Pinside_forum_4853021_3.jpg
    Pinside_forum_4853021_3.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Thanks to @Pick Holder and the lovely @Dubi my pops is now the proud owner of a wonderful mint Beatles gold thanks everyone 😎

It was nice meeting you silverpaelo, and I hope you and yours love it. And before anyone says 'if it's so good then why sell' then the answer is simply that it was my only pin, I'm not in a position right now for others, I've had a great 30 months with it and it's time to move on (whereas if I'd had a several, this would have been a keeper).

I would like to also give a shout out to Pickholder, who over the 30 mths has really supported me as a newbie pinball owner, and had my back. Also, I would like to express my very sincere thanks to Phil @PH, who not only supplied me with the pin at a fair price and with a delivery service better than Amazon Prime, but who was also very, very gracious in my indecision over a second pin but which I didn't take due to my situation at work at the time. Both are an absolute credit to this community.

Will still be around, and hoping at some point to find another machine (purchase or loan).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom