What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beatles code - download problem

Dubi

Registered
Stern have released new code for the Beatles. I've tried using two different browsers to download the code, and also a subscription VPN, but appear to be blocked or otherwise. On chrome the message I get i sf002.backblazeb2.com unexpectedly closed the connection. On firefox I get the message An error occurred during a connection to f002.backblazeb2.com. PR_END_OF_FILE_ERROR.

This occurs for any title I try. I can download the readmes.

Haven't experienced any other sorts of issues when downloading ever, to my best recollection.

Any ideas?

Does it need that? Forgot my pw for that, asked to reset, but no email from stern as yet.

Do you get the error as soon as you start the download, or after a while? Seems to be working for me...

Do you get the error as soon as you start the download, or after a while? Seems to be working for me...
Immediately. I'm wondering if it might be something to do with my internet provider maybe blocking the site for some reason. It will be a world of pain if that's the case.

Immediately. I'm wondering if it might be something to do with my internet provider maybe blocking the site for some reason. It will be a world of pain if that's the case.
But you said you had the same issue when downloading through a VPN?

Try rebooting your computer and modem/router maybe... Also try in an incognito browser window (maybe backblaze hates you for whatever reason).

The last Beatles code on stern's website is dated 02/07/19

Tbh, as I'm not technically minded, I'm not sure whether or not there's still some kind of feedback between my Internet Provider when using the VPN, or not. Unfortunately, still nothing after trying incognito.

Neil,

V1.15 - September 9, 2021
=======================
* NOTE * - Upgrading to this version of software will reset all High Score tables, Audits, and Adjustments.
Any potential future updates will retain these settings.

Bugs:
- Extra Ball and Special awards would not properly hold between balls when their adjustments were set to YES.
This has been corrected
- Not all of the top loop BEATLEMANIA shots would register if made too quickly.
- Fixed audits on magnets and record to display in seconds vs milliseconds
- Mystery awards were not being audited
- Super Jackpot target and star rollover were not being audited
- Upper flippers end of stroke configuration was not correct

Enhancements:
- Added meaningful information to Instant Info, including progress in the Beatlemania spellout
- Additional speech from Cousin Brucie added
- There are now 4 Beatlemania awards from shooting loops. A 10x loop bonus was added.
- Added additional concert video scenes not previouly used. They were added to attract mode and Taxman multiball
- Extra Ball Mystery award probability increased
- Extra Ball and Special lamp effect changes
- Added an adjustment [ LEFT OUTLANE SAVE SECONDS ] where a left outlane drain just after the super jackpot target can give the ball back. (default = 4 [ 4 seconds ]
- Changed the RECORD MAGNET adjustment to allow [ DISABLED / MULTIBALL ONLY / NORMAL USE]. The default is NORMAL USE.
- Added support for interlock switch
- Holiday Adjustment default changed to YES
- Add Ball Save adjustments for each multiball
- Add more frequent use of slingshot flashers

---

The file is there to be downloaded, if you can!

yeah weird one it is newer but has an old date. damn suspect the one in fun-land does need an update. downloading now.

Download ok for me.

Dubi suggest you run an extended virus malware check.

Back
Top Bottom