What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Baywatch

huggers

Site Supporter
Alias
Andy Hug
Anyone got a Baywatch they wanna move?? I'm after one for my brothers games room. Shoot me message, 🎶I'lll beeee reeeeaaddyy 🎶

Last edited:
Lots of people tell me Baywatch is a great underrated game but like FT back in the day I sold one for a couple 100’s without even setting up as I hated the art and backglass.
I now constantly bang my head against the wall about this and many many more inc the fully working BSD I turned down of Ian Bailey (top loser) for free 😳
Take me back there please.

Lots of people tell me Baywatch is a great underrated game but like FT back in the day I sold one for a couple 100’s without even setting up as I hated the art and backglass.
I now constantly bang my head against the wall about this and many many more inc the fully working BSD I turned down of Ian Bailey (top loser) for free 😳
Baywatch is ace - the layout is incredible and genuinely feels quite unique with a good sunshiny world under glass vibe - with 4 flippers , multiple ramps, reverse kickback tricks , drop targets, trap door , giant dmd with some great dots etc .A long time ago on here I drew up a shot map and the number of possible shots across the game was nuts ! The theme of course just kills it for some people .

#Best office in the world !

Did you sell it on ebay as I got mine from someone in your neck of the woods in 2002 . I seem to remember him having heavily modified monkey bikes as well . If so thanks it is a great game.;)

Thought I'd found one of these but not sure it's going to come off. Still looking...

Back
Top Bottom