What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Baywatch

Expired Due to no activity

huggers

Site Supporter
Alias
Andy Hug
This is not my machine. I had some phone contact back along with the seller and he got back in touch with me asking if I knew anyone who may be interested. Seems a nice chap but definitely not a pinhead. As I understand it it's a rather nice machine and was fully refurbished by a chap on here, I'll try to find the shop log. Price is £2500. As I say, not my machine or my price. Message me if of interest and I'll pass on the sellers details. I have a couple of pics which I'll upload shortly

db17db46-.jpg

IMG_0204.jpg

84d9c953-.jpg

Andy “restored” this machine then sold it on eBay to Edsr for an undisclosed but high sum. The thread linked further up is edsr fixing the numerous botches. So it looks like edsr has since sold it on to someone else and it’s now up for sale again. Should be pretty sorted now though. But that’s the history of it. Unless I’m way off the mark.

No wait, I think I have confused it with the other one lol. This is the one that came from a shed on eBay. I remember now. It lived next to a washing machine in a shed and edsr restored it. Doh!

Whoever buys it if you need any spares I have loads as I parted out 3 of these when I lived in Malaysia (termites ate the cabinets) and still have loads of spares.

Back
Top Bottom