What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Baywatch

Expired Due to no activity

huggers

Site Supporter
Alias
Andy Hug
I literally just bought this. Something fairly major has come up in my and my partners personal life and I probably shouldn't have done! It's in good nick overall. Very
tidy play field. It was blowing fuses in the line filter although the wrong values were in there and all seems okay now but bear this in mind.

The good
- Non-faded cabinet
- Excellent play field
- Strong DMD with no lines out etc

The bad
- Needs new rubbers
- Could maybe do with a flipper rebuild, can include kit at cost
- It would be better LEDed

VID HERE

Price reflects these slight negatives. Nice game for someone. More pics on request. £1400. Located in West Dorset. Martin has been here many a time or pick up is welcome. Tea provided!

20181128_095413.jpg
20181128_115205.jpg

20181128_095356.jpg
20181128_095404.jpg

Last edited:
Has this not sold yet?!?

Wtf. I see people paying 1200+ for dross like Street Fighter [emoji23]

Baywatch has such a solid challenging ruleset, epic dots, a superb unique playfield layout loaded with ramps and wireforms. And The Hoff [emoji16]

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

I agree this is priced to sell and looks good at £1,400! But come on, Street Fighter II is a great game and sorely mis-understood :0) I actually miss mine :0)

Good luck with the sale Huggers, like I said, it’s priced to sell!

Fancy a Baywatch just for fun but zero space means I can't risk the wrath of the wife and 'hide' this somewhere:tut:

I'd also really like this as used to have a Baywatch and quite fancy getting one back but I've bought way to many pinball machines recently already :eek:

If I didn’t have taxi incoming I would have been all over this. Great game, 4 flippers, lots of shots and some great modes. :thumbs:

The modes are great - you REALLY want to play them through, each has an end goal - and you are encouraged to do so as the rewards are high :thumbs: And Chads tweaks have made them even more playable

I also have mine and it’ll be one of the last I sell. Really enjoy playing it. I’ve even been tempted to colour Dmd it.

I bought it for £100 about 14years ago. It was missing cpu, so was quickly raided for parts. Each time I got close to reassembling it, I was robbing parts again. Over 14 years I’ve probably played it less than 50 times. It’s currently complete but packed down. Maybe I’ll get it out for Febs league meet.

I also have mine and it’ll be one of the last I sell. Really enjoy playing it. I’ve even been tempted to colour Dmd it.

I bought it for £100 about 14years ago. It was missing cpu, so was quickly raided for parts. Each time I got close to reassembling it, I was robbing parts again. Over 14 years I’ve probably played it less than 50 times. It’s currently complete but packed down. Maybe I’ll get it out for Febs league meet.

Have you got the Chad code in it?

Strange times, wasn't there a queue of wanted ad's recently for this title:hmm:

Andy what is that in the background?View attachment 75534

Haha, that's a Madonna point of sale. I'm a big fan of Madge.

Thanks for all the interest on this game. It's pending sale to a friend of mine. If this fall's through I'll offer it up in order of DMs I received. Donation to site incoming regardless.

Lot of pin for the price . These and frankenstein were cheaper in the past due to display worries which is no longer an issue with colour upgrade a no brainer

Back
Top Bottom