What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Baywatch

paddythegreek

Site Supporter
Alias
Ken
Looking for a Baywatch if anyone is looking at moving one on. Working or not.

Last edited:
As if by magic

i.ebayimg.com_images_g_DEIAAOSwEEBaDHAi_s_l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
SEGA Pamela Anderson Pin Ball Machine

That would be helpfull as he's not gone overboard with the pics. Would need to know if he's happy with a courier. (Does Martin go up that far?)

Martin, not anymore. He apparently will not go further than Edinburgh, if he did he would want £350+ apparently.

I have been talking with this guy before he put it on ebay and am going to view it at the weekend, not sure why he put it on Ebay though!

would have been interested, but when i played it at Glasgow expo, did not enjoy playing it at all.

Ok then thats a no no as far as i'm concerned. Thanks for the offer anyway. I'll bide my time till one comes up on the group.

Ok then thats a no no as far as i'm concerned. Thanks for the offer anyway. I'll bide my time till one comes up on the group.
Scottish pinheads maybe able to get it down to Stirling or maybe Cumbernauld both just north of Edinburgh if you can arrange for Martin to collect from either of these locations.

Unless anyone further south would like to offer any help.

“Owned for last 15 years” - if that’s true, it would have only ever seen a maximum of 5 years service since new. Original topper helps verify and cabinet looks mint. No holes round coin door. If I didn’t already have one...

Congrats great game! You'll need to flog me a jukebox to make room for it now!
With or without a stand? Just know someone is after the stand if it's not sold as a pair.

BTW it's not me, I'm just looking for the glass in the base.

Back
Top Bottom