What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Baywatch

huggers

Site Supporter
Alias
Andy Hug
Haha so. I sold a Baywatch in a pinch late last year. I want another to tide me over for a while. Does anyone have a nice one? Cash monies waiting. Also fancy a Last Action Hero. What do you have?

Last edited:
Great machine IMO, very under-rated! Things to watch for... The cabinet - the reds are often faded on those lovely babes bikinis... Large dot matrix - very expensive to replace so best to check you have a good one...

Helpful from Allen

Such a good game.

I bought mine for something like 550 - about 6 years ago, when it seemed you couldn't give them away. I think theme and fear of the BIG DMD crapping out scared people off.

Opinion has certainly shifted recently and many people discovering it's a bit of a hidden gem. Chads code update and COLORDMD have helped also.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

I used to play it as a kid so have a bit of a soft spot for it. I'd have kept my other one had it not been Christmas and other circumstances had allowed. Hopefully I'll find one soon

Thanks for the link dude but that's too heavy price wise for a Baywatch

Slightly off topic but I watched the recent Bay watch film on Netflix last night. The original series wasn't exactly a classic but what a huge pile of 💩 that film is. Even with all the boob action

The pinball itself has a brilliant variety of shots to go for and is really, really great fun to play. I`d have another anytime if only i could find a truly nice one for sale.

I did a shot map once for Baywatch - I honestly think the number of shots that can be hit from the 4 flippers is possibly not beaten on any other game. It's a truly wonderful playfield design. If Stern were to come out with that layout now people would be going apesh*t :D

Back
Top Bottom