What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Batman TDK

Matt Adams

Site Supporter
This belongs to @Will but as it has been at my place he has owned it longer than most of his pins! It has played faultlessly since it arrived and comes with a manual.

If you are coming to the London and South East league meeting this Sunday you can give it a good go then otherwise its always available to view.

In full working condition and good condition. The playfield is immaculate and the cab is in good condition although it does have a hole to the right of the coin door where a security bar was fitted. All bulbs etc are good as is the DMD.

Not much else to say really, its a modern Stern!

Drop me a line if you have any specific questions.

£3000 :)

Also coming soon 24!!!!

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG
7.JPG
8.JPG
9.JPG
10.JPG

It's a masterpiece sorcerer ...

The Dibs list is getting so long I might need to draw up a legally binding Dibs list in the case of my untimely demise , but I might add... Murder and death by any foul play will instantly void any colluding parties ;)

It's a masterpiece sorcerer ...

The Dibs list is getting so long I might need to draw up a legally binding Dibs list in the case of my untimely demise , but I might add... Murder and death by any foul play will instantly void any colluding parties ;)
Is this based on the 4 games you have had on it ? ;-)

Yeah, I seen that one. Even commented in the thread. I wasn't entirely happy with that version. Not enough changed. That's why I decided to do my own.

Ah, hadn't read it yet, just watched the YT vid. Don't want to steal your thunder but may have a tinker with it myself in future, let me know how you get on. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom