What's new

Found it! Batman Dark Knight

B

brainstorm100

As per the title Looking for a Batman Dark Night

Private Buyer looking to give one a good home

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Think I might have got myself a Batman now, fingers crossed.

Looking for something abit older now like T2 or something around that time.. open to suggestions.

Batman was first choice over Spiderman Beeper .

Think I might have got myself a Batman now, fingers crossed.

Looking for something abit older now like T2 or something around that time.. open to suggestions.

Batman was first choice over Spiderman Beeper .
Good stuff. Whereabouts near York are you exactly? I've only played Batman in HMV (in York) a couple of times.

Good stuff. Whereabouts near York are you exactly? I've only played Batman in HMV (in York) a couple of times.

Were in walkie talkie distance of each other (not suggesting we do that by the way!) about 3 miles down the road from you near Near Selby, Its a small world.

Dear lord. I have both.....Not too sure if I could sell though.

The mere fact that you have posted that means that there is a possibility that you are thinking of selling on a subconscious level... either that or you are just a **** for rubbing it in!

Were in walkie talkie distance of each other (not suggesting we do that by the way!) about 3 miles down the road from you near Near Selby, Its a small world.

Small world indeed. Well, I'm only up the road - Riccall's only up the A19, so if you need any help with your games just give me a shout. I have a couple of Stern games and a few Bally/Williams, so have limited experience with both.

I used to live in Skegness for 15yrs too.

Small world indeed. Well, I'm only up the road - Riccall's only up the A19, so if you need any help with your games just give me a shout. I have a couple of Stern games and a few Bally/Williams, so have limited experience with both.

I used to live in Skegness for 15yrs too.

Thanks Paul, I can see me pestering you for help in the very near future... Hopefully will have a machine in the next couple of weeks, ill keep you posted.

Had a great time in Skeg, I would have got a suntan if they had taken the roof off the arcade. Found myself glued to one of the pins there for most of it.

Thanks for everyones help on here, been offered first refusal on a Batman DK by one of the members on here, so hopefully I will have one soon. Just waiting to finalize the deal.

Back
Top Bottom