What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Batman 66

Will2.0

Site Supporter
Alias
Will
Hey all looking for Batman 66

Come on all you campy Batman hoarders , can't keep them all and death awaits eventually so sell to me and get new pin 🤩

Cheers
Will

Trade also against my Big Lebowski maybe ?

The best code Lyman produced is why this game is so rewarding and they don’t come up often.
Probably like most owners on here it’s the reason BM66 is a long time keeper.

I went from hating my LE due to not giving it enough time hence selling it on.
Then rediscovering just how great it was on a whim of a mate selling his when Inhad a space to fill.
I now own a beautiful CW edition that sits pride of place next to Lymans other masterpiece Met prem.
I can’t believe you haven’t had one Will but even with your high turner much like me it may last a little longer than the norm 😜
GLWSearch.

The best code Lyman produced is why this game is so rewarding and they don’t come up often.
Probably like most owners on here it’s the reason BM66 is a long time keeper.

I went from hating my LE due to not giving it enough time hence selling it on.
Then rediscovering just how great it was on a whim of a mate selling his when Inhad a space to fill.
I now own a beautiful CW edition that sits pride of place next to Lymans other masterpiece Met prem.
I can’t believe you haven’t had one Will but even with your high turner much like me it may last a little longer than the norm 😜
GLWSearch.

When it was first out I played it a few times at a few different places and found it to be incredibly clunky and at the time I wasn't down with the idea of recycling the Batman dark night as I had one and didn't like it at all and couldn't get my head around the price difference.

Since then , definitely warmed to it and watched enough videos on it and recently played one at oli's . had so many chances to pick one up , it's always been bad timing for me on this one.

Cheers mate the hunt is on and I am following up on a few leads and have has a couple of PM's so shouldn't be too long , I have to get one sharpish before I get bored and move onto the next hunt 😄

Last one I missed on here was £7500 seems to be the kinda average price
Totally agree on price 7.5-8k mod dependant.
I’ve been offered 9k on my super loaded CW edt. as recently this week but she’s going nowhere!
BM66 in my top 3 pins of all time.

Yeah that was me 😂😂😂
No I’ve been offered 9 by the same lad 3 times over the past few month. I didn’t realise you would pay 9 but either way it’s not for sale and never will be unless the missus paying funeral bills 😂

No I’ve been offered 9 by the same lad 3 times over the past few month. I didn’t realise you would pay 9 but either way it’s not for sale and never will be unless the missus paying funeral bills 😂
Hahaha yea that was TBL twisting arm scenario 😂
To be fair that lad sounds like he is more keen than me , i am already starting to move on 😂😂

Will trying to get rid of his BM66 after a week of ownership:
1966batman-adam-west (1).gif

Back
Top Bottom