What's new

Bargain of the Year. (So Far)

replicas

Site Supporter
Alias
Nipper Pinball
Talking to Dirty Faced Dave today and he informs me that he has been on a trip out to collect a machine from a pub in Leicester.
He did a deal with a pub Landlord and when down today to collect the machine.
The machine is a Street Fighter 2 and the price he got it for was £270.
It turns out that when he got there he was expecting a pretty beat up machine, but he was very surprized when he took a look at the playfield.
I am sure he will post pictures when he get a chance but overall its in great condition. Its 95% working just one coil locks on when powered up but apart from that its good to go.

So just to cap on this £270 for a working soon to be fully working dot matrix game in 2013.
Thats a result in my book.
Well done Dirty Faced Dave aka Pudsey Pinball.

Never give up on finding a bargin pinball, They are out there somewhere its just finding the buggers.

well played DFD, when you gonna change your avatar to that pic that spawned your nickname?
you know the one, you'd just taken an entire loom out of something and had all crap on your cheeks

I got offered a street fighter off a mate up the coast who has a 2nd hand shop last year for £300, I declined : - ) he paid £250 odd for it and wanted to make a quick £50, there are cheap pins out there is you aren't fussy.

Back
Top Bottom