What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Barcade explosion, will UK follow?

I was seeing a customer last week, he's got something good planned for central UK, he should get his licence in a week so all systems go then!

Posted, posted!

You know what I meant Dan! ;)

So long as its not you posing were all good.

It's still like a little horse that needs milk, but I agree that it's getting stronger all the time.

There's new stuff happening all the time, all we need is one trigger event to prick the public consciousness. The Barenaked Ladies are one thing, but imagine if there was pinball in a pop video popular with millions of teenagers instead, or a pin in the pub of a popular soap, or a feature on Graham Norton or similar.

Where is 'here' Phil and are they staying at the location for the public to go on?

No, in and out already before I posted the pics, set up for TV ad then out.

My son took on an old pub, a classic tap room/lounge arrangement, lounge was always empty so we are trying the barcade/games lounge route. Still a way to go but currently got a pro foosball, air hockey, video shooter, video fighter and a sega rally twin in there! Now looking for a pinball or two.

The Clothiers Arms, Barnsley. Good call about pinformer, will do that. I have been keeping an eye out for some to play but they are rare in the wild these days. Last time I did any serious hours on a pinball machine was the late 80's when I whiled away many a lecturers hour on the Bally Party Animal that used to reside in Teeside Poly student union bar. memories...

Back
Top Bottom