What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Banned IP

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2463

You have banned a proxy IP for three mobile...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You have banned a proxy IP for three mobile...

Logging in via the competition, Neil?

I assume this was to stop bad accounts, but banning any UK based IP (most of Europe actually) is counter-productive in most cases. Few people have static IP these days, so the ban doesn't really affect the right person for long, if it is a server it is almost certainly shared between domains/sites as IPv4 has run out.

In any case those that want to do nasty stuff are fully capable of masking IP and firing it through proxies (which we see constantly).

If you're looking to block, then traffic analysis and content scanning is more reliable, but still easy enough to avoid in many cases.

Its probably been cloned and all your surfing information has been compromised,.
So how do we even know this is you @Neil McRae 🤔

Probably thanks to someone being banned. Will see if i can find the offending and remove from the Ban list...

Thanks for the heads up @Neil McRae :thumbs:

Does anyone know Neil’s whereabouts? I think he’s had a fall and needs medical attention :(

...he was last seen at a polling station wearing 2 left shoes and a wig shouting “it has to warm up... SO IT CAN KILL YOU!”

I fear for his wellbeing.

LOL - luckily with asshats like abbot I don’t need photoshop anymore!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

hmm, it was just pointed out that she had two left shoes on; if it had been Peter Crouch that would be ok?

Back
Top Bottom