What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Bally/Williams NBA FASTBREAK

Garry Sp8

Site Supporter
Seemed to have mastered this game fairly quickly so due to another incoming this one is the next to go (wish I could keep them all! :( )
This one was shopped recently (not by me) and has all blue perfect play rubbers, comet LEDs in GI and coloured LEDs in inserts with LED flashers also.
The cabinet has a few marks here and there with some touch ups but generally pretty good - probably describe as a players game.
The game plays great - fast and furious. Has the flipper in the backbox for the frenetic timed basket shots.
Has orange sling and return lane guide protectors and clear flipper button area protectors. Black leg protectors.
DMD is excellent - no faults.
Has a copy manual, coin box and electronic mech (not tested).
Price: £2,500
Location - Halifax, West Yorkshire

IMG_9663.JPG
IMG_9665.JPG
IMG_9667.JPG
IMG_9668.JPG
IMG_9669.JPG
IMG_9670.JPG
IMG_9671.JPG
IMG_9672.JPG

Last edited:
Potential interest here if still available.

Would require delivery as well fwiw, which I would be happy to organise.

Happy to have a discussion over PM.

SullDaBull coming to view tomorrow evening plus another waiting in the wings.
Will update after tomorrow.
Thanks

Hi. I'm going to pass on this as I didn't realise until watching a video today that it has a none traditional scoring point system and is more basketball points as opposed to millions etc As it's a surprise for my nearly 70 year old Dad I don't want to risk spending Mum's money on something that might be somewhat beyond him.

A public apology to Garry if he feels I've messed him about and that's on me for not researching properly in advance.

Hi. I'm going to pass on this as I didn't realise until watching a video today that it has a none traditional scoring point system and is more basketball points as opposed to millions etc As it's a surprise for my nearly 70 year old Dad I don't want to risk spending Mum's money on something that might be somewhat beyond him.

There is an option in the menu to switch on traditional points scoring.

There is an option in the menu to switch on traditional points scoring.
That’s only if you’ve got Rom v3.1 though isn’t it?

Not that it costs very much to upgrade if necessary, but not everyone is comfortable doing things to the boards even if it’s just changing a socketed chip.

A public apology to Garry if he feels I've messed him about and that's on me for not researching properly in advance.

nearly 70 + can’t manage pinball? damn cheeky youngsters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom