What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Bally / Williams legs

RudeDogg1

Registered
4 legs, levellers, bolts these will need rechrombing or some sort of polishing they seem to look a lil dull and have a tiny amount of corrosion. I just bought new because I couldn't be assed £35 not sure what delivery would be until I weigh them your welcome to collect and have a bash on the shadow

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373794454.542886.jpg

People dont buy used legs unless they're free usually. Even then, you may get haggled.

i'd take the legs for £25 if i lived within an hour of you, Rudy. postage of those badboys will be nonsensical - a 3 foot long object weighing 15kg (at a guess) is not a sensible thing to transport on its own. my LW3 for some reason is a good 6 inches higher than all my other games, so i'm after some short legs for it.

if Martin was due to travel from yours to mine anyway, he may do it for a tenner, but you're probably best off either selling these for scrap metal, or storing them under your bed, and bringing them to your next show to sell/give away.

branch manager.jpg

Re Postage ....actually using one of the multitude of postage/delivery firms these days you could prob post em for about a fiver. Seriously. I was surprised recently when I had send a pretty damn heavy piece of gaming kit. Can't remember who I used ..... Parcels4U (??????) Parcels2U or something like that.

If you can get them posted to me for less than a tenner, I'll take them please Rudy.

I'll PM you my address. I can pay by cheque, PayPal, or cash in the post if you prefer.

arrived today, cheers Rudi

before and after
LW3 before.jpg
LW3 after.jpg

it used to be a flat game at giant height. now it's a fast game at adult height.
i only changed the front legs, as otherwise i'm gonna have a flat game at adult height.

Those cloths are his special cloths when a good game gets him really excited. It also puts people off touching his AFM. ;)

Back
Top Bottom