What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Bally / Gottlieb Parts Wanted!

Slamtilt

Registered
I am looking for a Bally Xenon backglass or good scan of one. It is the inside one.

Also after a ball shooter surround and an apron

Cheers,

Dom.

I am also after some backbox wiring, or any wire!

And a good set of legs!

Last edited:
I am also after some backbox wiring, or any wire!
Missing looms not nice, been there :rolleyes: Once you get your boards in situ you can work out which are missing, donors from similar era machines are likely adaptable. Btw, have you got the vocaliser board with ribbon to sound card?
I hope you do a shop log, good luck with restoring this:thumbs:

Missing looms not nice, been there :rolleyes: Once you get your boards in situ you can work out which are missing, donors from similar era machines are likely adaptable. Btw, have you got the vocaliser board with ribbon to sound card?
I hope you do a shop log, good luck with restoring this:thumbs:
I am pretty sure I have all the boards, maybe they work?! He said it went into storage after a house move, but was playing up before that. Thanks for the comments, I will start a shop log for it.

If you're after a minter then worth dropping the guys on pinside a line, they repro'd Xenon a couple of years back, I'm pretty sure they're the ones on Marco too, seemed a reasonable price $139 but showing out of stock now.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/reproduction-bally-aprons
https://www.marcospecialties.com/control/keywordsearch?SEARCH_STRING=xenon+apron

1568805070967.png

Last edited:
If you're after a minter then worth dropping the guys on pinside a line, they repro'd Xenon a couple of years back, I'm pretty sure they're the ones on Marco too, seemed a reasonable price $139 but showing out of stock now.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/reproduction-bally-aprons
https://www.marcospecialties.com/control/keywordsearch?SEARCH_STRING=xenon+apron

Hey thanks for letting me know at these repos. The one I have is rusty, but I may be able to save it.

I need a bally backbox, for a Space Invader or Xenon, I really only need the outer frame door and backbox. Just posting this, in case anyone has parted something out
Good luck with the search. I’ve been after one of these (door frame) for years with no success. Last one available was from Ireland but shipping costs put it out of reach. Have a thread on here I resurrect every so often. However you are in greater need as it’s to refurb a game and I only want one for display.
Cheers

Is this what yr lookin for. Some rust on chrome cover and I can’t find a backing plate. Ken

Thanks for the pictures, Ken. I will have a look at the one I have to see how bad it is. The project has been stalled over the winter months, as I couldn't get any painting done.
Or vector
Im in 'shed' next week
Might be front part of a vector box in there

Thanks Steve!

I'm after some legs bolts, legs and playfield glass, both in standard and widebody sizes if anyone has any.
Cheers,
Dom.

Hi Dom,
Bolts, and backbox wiring loom.........

4DD127AE-C4CD-43E4-BB07-D168B4D7858F.jpeg

Take your pick from this little lot........
0EBCB84A-AA8A-4786-A80B-1F64CFE1BC4A.jpeg

We also have stock of Planetary pinballs new replacement apron and shooter rod guards for Xenon.

Cheers Keef.
(Oh no legs unfortunately, as we just sold six pairs on here! You must of missed that thread.).

Last edited:
I'm still looking for the following:
  • widebody glass, used.
  • leg bolts
  • Zaccaria parts, if anyone has any parts for a pc82, mine is toast! Backglass, playfield and boards (here's hoping!)
  • Gottlieb em spriti of 76, 1" white insert, ball shooter, rear door, coin entrance strip, plastics, bumper caps (just asking before I make an order to pinball resource!)
  • Bally Xenon playfield - one that does not have damage like mine.
  • Bally transformer / ss cabinet to repaint.
Cheers,
Dom

Last edited:
I'm also after the following backglasses or scans:

Flight 2000
Pinball Champ '82
Star Trek (there is one on ebay, but it is terrible)

Cheers,
Dom.

I have Pinball Champ and Star Trek. You are welcome to scan them both at Flip Out, Just arrange with me to bring Star Trek along.

cpr do a reproduction Star Trek glass
yes, I'm not a fan of the prototype design, I would consider this if it was not for the fact that I don't think I still have a job (I got furloughed and now the company I worked for has gone into liquidation...).
Happy days!!
Cheers,
Dom.

I'm still looking for the following:

widebody glass, used.

Bally:

on/off mains switch

Bally Xenon playfield - one that does not have damage like mine.

Bally s.s. transformer and s.s. cabinet backbox to restore.

Bally rectifier board AS-2518-18, mine is ratty.

Gottlieb em mid 1970's parts: 1" white insert, ball shooter rod, rear door, 2 slot coin entrance strip, white bumper caps.

Zaccaria pinball champ '82 parts, 2nd Generation CPU Boards, driver boards.

A good uk supplier for quality electronic components, like capactiors, fuse clips and rectifiers, some of the parts I need are on ebay, but they are terrible quality!

Cheers,
Dom

Hey all, here is a updated list of parts wanted for my project machines:

widebody glass, used.

Bally:
  • Xenon playfield

Gottlieb em:
  • 1" white insert
  • ball shooter rod
  • rear door
  • 2 slot coin entrance strip
  • white bumper caps

Zaccaria pinball champ '82 parts, 2nd Generation CPU Boards, driver boards.
I have a project machine that is missing these boards and backglass, may sell if anyone has interest in a project like this.

Long shot: Addams Family basket case project, or playfield/wiring. Already have a wpc cabinet....

Cheers,
Dom

Back
Top Bottom