Wanted Bally ss wiring loom legs & Xenon Parts

• Hi Guest,

Want lots of pinball Machines to play in one place??

One low cost price to let you play all of these??

If you Fancy visiting the BIGGEST and BEST Pinball show of 2019 Click Here

(Click the "x" in the top right corner to get rid of this message :D )

dombutler

Registered
Jul 7, 2019
Hastings
I am looking for a Bally Xenon backglass or good scan of one. It is the inside one.

Also after a ball shooter surround and an apron

Cheers,

Dom.

astyy

Play Flipper Games for Fun and Recreation
Jan 19, 2015
Basingstoke
I am also after some backbox wiring, or any wire!
Missing looms not nice, been there :rolleyes: Once you get your boards in situ you can work out which are missing, donors from similar era machines are likely adaptable. Btw, have you got the vocaliser board with ribbon to sound card?
I hope you do a shop log, good luck with restoring this:thumbs:

OP
OP
dombutler

dombutler

Registered
Jul 7, 2019
Hastings
Missing looms not nice, been there :rolleyes: Once you get your boards in situ you can work out which are missing, donors from similar era machines are likely adaptable. Btw, have you got the vocaliser board with ribbon to sound card?
I hope you do a shop log, good luck with restoring this:thumbs:
I am pretty sure I have all the boards, maybe they work?! He said it went into storage after a house move, but was playing up before that. Thanks for the comments, I will start a shop log for it.

Reactions: astyy

astyy

Play Flipper Games for Fun and Recreation
Jan 19, 2015
Basingstoke
Last edited:
OP
OP
dombutler

dombutler

Registered
Jul 7, 2019
Hastings
If you're after a minter then worth dropping the guys on pinside a line, they repro'd Xenon a couple of years back, I'm pretty sure they're the ones on Marco too, seemed a reasonable price $139 but showing out of stock now.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/reproduction-bally-aprons
https://www.marcospecialties.com/control/keywordsearch?SEARCH_STRING=xenon+apron
Hey thanks for letting me know at these repos. The one I have is rusty, but I may be able to save it.

Reactions: astyy
OP
OP
dombutler

dombutler

Registered
Jul 7, 2019
Hastings
I need the light wiring harness from the playfield, that goes to the 2 right connectors on the light driver board, or at least the last 10 inches of it.

And a AS-2518-54 recifier board if anyone has a spare one.