What's new

Sold Bally Special Force - project/needs board work - £175

Sgt GrizZ

Registered
Ex PinballInfo Admin . MIA Brighton Hove beach
Alias
Ive
Bally Special Force

Currently not working - has CPU and/or power board issues. As it stands a few GI lights come on, the backbox light is on, and the sound board emits sound effect when test button pressed.

I had the game running fine with a borrowed board set - so the actual machine does work mechanically when it has healthy boards. Calamori on this forum has played it round here.

I intended to troubleshoot and fix the boards but just never got round to it.

And now I desperately need the space ....pins incoming ! :rolleyez: Goin on ebay imminently ....I need this bad boy out of here by next week if possible.

Anyone want a winter project ? Cosmetically cab faded, some wear to playfield around a few inserts pretty typical for these mid/late 80s game, plastics/ramps good, pretty clean, backglass artwork has wrinkled a bit but still intact.

I'm down in sunny Brighton :hippie:

£175

DSCF2522.jpg

Go on, stick it on ebay with the famous "not working but sure it's a simple fix - probably a fuse" line and a starting price of £600

Go on, go on, you know you want to..........:fear:

Yes, I have played this and it was hilarious. Great theme, blowing up locals huts in the forests, the sounds and lights are great and the gentle noises of nocturnal chirping noises was almost relaxing.
Someone grab a bargain. I would but am over committed on space until I build a new house....

It went to me and I didn't check in this morning as a new cooker arrived. Hope it gets sorted.

Back
Top Bottom