What's new

Traded Bally Sky Kings

J.C.Rox

Site Supporter
My dad bought the below pinball at auction as a gift but em pins are way out of my league. Read the blurb in the photos it came from a collector and is fully working other than the pf gi which is out and will no doubt be an easy fix in the right hands. I have no time or inclination to spend time on it when I'm south on this so sold as seen. Viewing and pick up are a must as i won't be around to pack it up. It's based in Guildford I can send more close up pictures in a few weeks when I'm next south but it's in lovely condition for its age...my dad will be around to show it off. Price £ 500 ono

Cheers,

Jon

20160408_110438.jpg
20160408_110438.jpg
20160408_110443.jpg
20160408_110450.jpg

Last edited:
Hey dude. I've been looking in to getting a juke myself of late and I'm learning fast, if you want a working reliable golden era juke from the 60's, you're talking ££££'s. I'm guessing the em pin is worth £300-400 so you'll likely only get an 80's monstrosity if you're lucky. There's a really helpful guy on here called @Jukeboxjim and I think @Courtney Blush knows her onions around Jukes.

Hey dude. I've been looking in to getting a juke myself of late and I'm learning fast, if you want a working reliable golden era juke from the 60's, you're talking ££££'s. I'm guessing the em pin is worth £300-400 so you'll likely only get an 80's monstrosity if you're lucky. There's a really helpful guy on here called @Jukeboxjim and I think @Courtney Blush knows her onions around Jukes.
Thanks mate, I literally have no clue, just assuming similar eras might appeal to the same kinda people, I'll pm the peeps you mentioned and see what's what, you're about right on the money price wise, I'd sell it and look at buying a jukebox but I know if I sold it I'd p1ss the money away first!

Wot Spangley dangler said :) Courtney's work on jukes looks ace, and Jim only joined a few weeks ago, but worked on jukes regular :)

If you need any advice regarding jukeboxes I'll help with advice as much as possible. All machines we sell carry 12 months on site warranty. The model is the key for future investment and parts available down the line. But there is lots of good beginner jukeboxes out there pending the budget.

Hey all,

I work slightly different in as much as I buy and restore to a specific order. I don't have a shop front or industrial unit, so each one I do and sell is personal to the person who has ordered it. There are jukes out there in your price range, some of the later 45 players that are not so pretty or some of the CD ones but if you want a classic from the 50's or 60's with a visual play then you can add a nought to your prices.

However.... There maybe one you have overlooked...

The KB Discomatic.

It was a tabletop portable jukebox (google, John Lennons Jukebox) - These can be found within your price range if you're patient and were a jukebox for home use with the benefit of being portable and can be put away when not in use.

C

Ever wondered why you see a lot of sky kings come up for sale in the south? Big collector Nick Regan ex RAF used to be big on parachuting and also hangliding so when ops dumped em games in the late 70s when the SS era came in he snapped up any sky kings which found there way into the homes of various club members. Hence a much higher proportion survive compared to other games.

Back
Top Bottom