What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete BALLY SKATEBALL. Now sold, but still in the U.K.

looks a good game that. the way i’m going with bally ss’s i might have to sell off my classic bally williams 90’s machines [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. or extend again [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice video mate @roadshow16 :thumbs:When you're dropping the upper right flipper and it goes to bottom left, you favour dead bouncing over and then tap passing back rather than trying a live catch on the lower left and cranking it back into the one way gate...is that because you know if doesn't work on your game or it's just not a good call in general as the ball will more likely go out of control?

Good question Chris. On my game I have found much more consistency playing it that way. It all depends on how much flipper I get on the ball coming out of the scoop. The majority of the time it heads towards the end of the left flipper, not giving me quite enough flipper to live catch, but when I get a bit more on it, then yeah it works nicely with the one way gate.

When you are trying to shoot the scoop 50+ times in a game you kind of get into a rhythm that works. It's a sick kind of pleasure 😊

Back
Top Bottom