What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bally Rolling Stones

SirBadger

Registered
I picked up Dave Rolfe's project Rolling Stones.

I've been out of the pinball scene for a while and now with a 3 year old daughter it's time for training to begin.
This table will never be a stunner and I'm looking to repair as economically as possible.

IMG_8809.jpg

Getting it home, I recognised the sticker. This table had been bought from Bob Thomson auction back in July 2004 for £160 on the first day. I missed the first day but went to the second. Anybody not familiar with be shocked by it Pinball News link

IMG_8812.jpg

IMG_8816.jpg

It's always the lamp driver left :rolleyes:

IMG_8818.jpg

I picked up Dave Rolfe's project Rolling Stones.

I've been out of the pinball scene for a while and now with a 3 year old daughter it's time for training to begin.
This table will never be a stunner and I'm looking to repair as economically as possible.

View attachment 92703

Getting it home, I recognised the sticker. This table had been bought from Bob Thomson auction back in July 2004 for £160 on the first day. I missed the first day but went to the second. Anybody not familiar with be shocked by it Pinball News link

View attachment 92704

View attachment 92705

It's always the lamp driver left :rolleyes:

View attachment 92706

I picked up a DR machine and it was missing 2 boards. I have the Light board but will be swapping it out so I can LED mine.
Looks like a patten of missing cards across these machines.

Next time I will be savvy enough to ask questions!

Back
Top Bottom