What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Bally RADICAL! (sell or trade).... RFM maybe??? (UPDATED PICS)

Pick Holder

Site Supporter
Was previously purchased off this listing:

In the last 12 months I have refurbed the PCBs some re-capping the electrolytics, and fitting cr2032 battery. Also replaced some switches and a couple of coils here and there as you do!

Two of the pop bumper rings have failed, I will more than likely replace all bumpers with just the normal single lamp.

The legs on it now are nicer too.

Had an outing to Swavesey where it worked well. Plunger has been rebuilt afterwards.

Have actually offered it to @Matt Vince first.

Maybe do a deal for a RFM?

Other machines as a straight swap or cash coming my way on top (ie dont want to put any money on top really).

Non working machines/projects also undertaken. I am looking for a game to retheme as well......

You can see how much was paid (£2600). Prob spend a day on it and a load of parts) so really I see the value somewhere around the £3000 mark.

These do not come up often. I think it is the best system 11 game.

Hit me up. Worst I can say is no...... well except for NO EM's

No ideas on numbers of plays and if its HUO :) I guess quite a lot and no its not HUO......

Also JUKEBOXES TAKEN TOO AS PX/TRADE

Played this at his workshop week before last, plays great and looks great

If I wasn't in the mix of buying 2 or 3 more classic sterns I'd buy this myself

IMG_7121.jpgIMG_7122.jpgIMG_7123.jpgIMG_7124.jpgIMG_7125.jpgIMG_7126.jpgIMG_7127.jpg

Last edited:
Okay - CV is not for sale, swaps or anything.

Radical just gone on eBay.

Had a couple of messages about swaps I was defo not into, so still looking for trade or buyer with funds.

Back
Top Bottom