What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Bally Hi Deal EM pinball machine 1975 King Kong £999

Geofflove

Registered
1975 Bally Hi Deal
A fantastic fun and addictive game to play with many ways to build scores through bonuses etc. Only 2000 of these games were made. There must be very few in the UK now. The backglass is iconic featuring King Kong.

All steppers have been stripped, cleaned and reassembled and all work fine. Most bulbs have been changed and the game has new rubbers throughout. The backglass is stunning and is in very good condition for its age. There are just a few very small chips in the paint. See pics - King Kong looks amazing! The playfield has the usual wear for its age but IMO looks pretty good. See the pics and judge for yourself. The 3 chime unit is a not the original unit unit but works just the same.

The cab has been repainted at some point in the past. It has the usual marks ion the paint but isn't too bad. Locks are working and keys are supplied.

The coin mech takes old 10p's ( I think) but this hasn't been tested, A credit button has been installed under the cab next to the toggle on/off switch which add credits when pressed so the coin mech isn't required for home use.

This machine is fully running with all features, bonuses, special when lit, bumpers, kickers, flippers, bonus balls/replays etc working. I've taken a quick demo video below so you can see it in action.

It's supplied with the original schematic diagram which has been plastic covered for protection.

The machine is in Newcastle on Tyne. Collection in person preferred but I'm happy to allow you to arrange courier collection if wanted or I may be able to deliver if the distance isn't too far for a reasonable price. I'm really sad to part with this as it is such a fun game and king kong looks so good - but I have no space!

As can been seen in the video this machine is fully working. However, EM machines may need regular adjustment of switches etc to keep them operating properly. You are welcome to test the machine and see it working before you take it away, however, I am not responsible for it after tranpostation - it MAY need adjustment after moving it.

Any questions just let me know.

IMG_5555.jpg
IMG_5556.jpg
IMG_5557.jpg
IMG_5558.jpg
IMG_5560.jpg
IMG_5561.jpg
IMG_5562.jpg
IMG_5563.jpg
IMG_5565.jpg
IMG_5578.jpg
IMG_5580.jpg